"What? You know who they were?", Alice asked.
"Yes, I know. They were creatures known as woohees. And believe me, they are not like how you saw them They are very different.", Sten replied.
"What do you mean?".
"I mean to say that- oh, let me tell you what woohees are first. They are small creatures, like mice but a lot more intelligent. They can be of any color, some rare ones even in a mix of colors."
"But what we saw, they were big, and like ordinary people around us.".
"Yes, that is true. Woohees, for their protection, are able to create illusions to ward off any danger. What you saw was a very small demonstration of their art. They are even known to kill people by creating huge illusions and scaring them to death. However, that they do only in rare cases. They are shy, but quite friendly in nature."
"Wow, I did not even know that such things exist in the world.", Jake said.
"Not just these, but many others too. But somehow they have vanished. Woohees were able to survive, but they are not very popular. No one knows about them because when a woohee dies, its body almost immediately decomposes in the earth. Living specimens are difficult to find because they create such illusions."
I would like to place my blog's on ur site...
ReplyDelete