"That is wonderful", Alice remarked. Jake nodded in affirmation.
"I would like to see one, but it will be awfully hard to find one.", Alice said.
"Actually, if you want to see one, I can show it to you.", said Sten.
"Really? You can do that? Please then. Where will we find one?".
"Right here. Gerrard.",Sten shouted.
"What? You have one in your own house? And it even has a name?".
"Yes, even cats have names these days. Ever tried asking one theirs?".
A smirk appeared on Jake's face. From the room inside, a small purple colored mouse like creature appeared. Its color seemed to be other worldly but natural. It was a color you would expect to not see on any living creature, but you could tell it was living.
"Wow, dazzling.", remarked Jake and Alice in chorus.
"What is so dazzling about me? i see myself everyday and not an inch of my flesh appeals to me.", Gerrard spoke.
"Wow, super cool. A talking mouse.", said Jake.
"Talk of intelligence. Sten, you were really serious. I mean, I did believe you, but to see it from your eyes, it is a different experience.", Alice said.
"Hey, what is so special about me? I am just a normal small weak creature.", Gerrard was finding the behavior of the children strange.
Jake and Alice realized that they were not behaving properly and acknowledged that the woohee had feelings.
"Sorry Gerrard. It is just too much for us in one day.", Jake apologized.
"Well, it is okay with me.", Gerrard replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment