Sunday, 8 May 2011

1. Treasures In Atrona City (Post 5)

As Sten was saying all this, Jake was becoming a little uneasy. He was not looking directly at Sten but staring at the floor. The look on his face suggested that he was feeling a bit disturbed.
"What is the matter Jake?", Alice asked, when she noted his brother's unusual behavior.
"Huh?", Jake was startled, "Nothing. I got a little carried away."
"Do not get so disturbed by the story. All this happened a very long time ago. There will be many such things in this world which we do not like, but we should not let them affect us."
"You are right, and it is not all about that. I have no issues with the story. I don't know, I was just thinking about something else. Now, do not ask me what that was because I do not remember."
Sten's Face became grave.
"If you want, we can give the story a break.", he said.
"Please, do not worry. I am fine. It has nothing to do with the story. Please go on."
Sten's face became graver, but then he became alright and sighed. He continued with the story.
"As I was saying, Du Vong is a very powerful but restricted form of martial art. In he whole world, the maximum persons with knowledge of this art living at any time has not gone above thirty two, to be absolutely accurate. The number has gone down now, very much, to just maybe about two or three according to my derivation. This is because this form of fighting is very ancient and thus, it died down with time. Even in the olden days it used to be rare, then what to talk of now. The man used this martial art to suppress beasts superior to him in strength. It does not require strength but technique, you see. The man slowly became more and more popular till the world was divided into two fronts. The front on the man's side and the front on the good side which wanted freedom and happiness in the world. You can say that the world was divided into good and evil. Being divided into such fronts, the good side was at a little advantage because they outnumbered the evil front. The man was not able to kill any more innocent creatures after this as united, even the weakest of creatures were a strong force."

No comments:

Post a Comment