Tuesday, 10 May 2011

1. Treasures In Atrona City (Post 8)

"Well, that is very disappointing. I wanted to know the whole part.", said Jake with disdain.
"Do not worry. You can find the end on your own.", said Sten.
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I mean that although humans have forgotten over time, there still exist many markers in this world. Signs. The world is still what it was years ago. All the materials are the same, though in a different form and shape. You can come to know from these markers what the end was. These in a way tell us the history. However, it is a very time consuming process. It may be dangerous too."
"Well, I certainly want to know the end.".
All this while, Alice was feeling that something was missing. She felt that there was something that they have ought to have know but Sten had not told them so. Something for which they had come, but was forgotten in conversation. Earlier she had thought it not very right of the humans to forget this story over time. However, now she thought different. If she forgot something in a mere small conversation, what to speak of thousands of years. After a while of brainstorming when Jake and Sten were having their conversations, Alice suddenly remembered.
"But how is this all related to Atrona Waterfall? That is what we came here for. We were just headed that way when you stopped us.", she said.
Sten replied "Why were you going there today?".
"Well, I spotted someone there who I thought was up to some mischief. We were going to investigate.".
"And that is what I believed, because I know who they were."

No comments:

Post a Comment